Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Echo Results

Well  it looks like I'm headed for left sided heart failure. Why the hell did cardio not mention this on Monday? Oh and I have another Aortic Aneurysm.


I got all this news from the echo report that they sent me today. Technically it said Indication: Left sided Heart Failure but really who pays attention to stuff after reading that? 

There were a few more things indicated in the report but nothing as major.

I had an Aortic Aneurysm repaired when I was 19 but now it seems I have another one. It is 3.2cm. So not terribly huge but still concerning. The plan now is to get insurance to approve the CT and then get it scheduled and have it done. After that we'll have some sort of plan.... I hope

Maybe the CT will show that the Ejection Fraction isn't under 50. Maybe it will show that left sided heart failure is not a possibility.

I just want to see the results...


No comments:

Post a Comment