Saturday, March 19, 2011

Respect

We don't always agree with each other's opinions,but the most important thing is to remember is we have to respect each other. Over the past 24 hours I have been disrespected frequently and told what to do about this whole situation.I have been told to back down and leave well enough alone but I cannot do that.I will not allow someone to tell me what to do.If I didn't think this was the right thing to do,I sure as hell would not have done it.

I am doing this for the HLHS families.For Survivors and for Angels and some people don't seem to realize that. I got messages and FB posts telling me that I was wasting my time and that I was fighting a losing battle with a network.

Then I had a small circle of heart moms who stood beside me while I stood my ground and fought for what I believed was right.These 5 women were just the women who I have forged a bond with.
-Krystal Van Ryssel
-Stacey Lihn
-Tina Snel
-Stephanie Rastelli
-Zoe Lee
Without these ladies in particular cheering me on I don't want to think about how much worse yesterday could have been.I am so greatful to them. I also recieved support from HLHS moms I have never even met on Facebook.

So even if you do not agree with my decision to go up against the network,please be respectful.

Respect goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment