Sunday, March 20, 2011

At a Standstill

This isn't CHD related at all but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately.After conversing with and old friend on Facebook last night I was startled to realize how little my life has changed in the last 5 years.Sure I may have moved,but that's it. I am still at the same Community College I haven't had a date in 8 years I still haven't moved out on my own.

I'm watching all of my old friends from grade school and high school get married and have kids and I'm jealous. I know it sounds crazy,but I need something to change. I usually hate change but I really need it.I need a big change.When is it going to be my turn to have a major earth-shattering change like falling in love and getting married.

I feel like my life is at a standstill and unless I make some decisions about my life,it's going to continue to be at a standstill.I have to make a career choice and I have to get back to going on dates.

Please think of me and pray that I get answers because I could really use some help right about now.

Something needs to change and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment