Friday, June 29, 2012

Lesson Learned!

My faithful readers and friends may recall two months ago when I made amends with a friend.You all may recall that I forgave this person and I was willing to re-establish our friendship. Now I know that I should not have done that.I had prayed to a God that I am not sure exists asking Him to tell me what to do. He told me to forgive this person.

Well that's the last time I ever pray because I did what He told me to do and you know what? I got burned in the process.This person is not worth my time or my friendship. They are a liar and just plain old cracker box crazy.

Sometimes you can forgive someone and things can go back to the way they were and sometimes you learn that there is a reason that this person slips in and out of your life.

I choose to focus my time,energy & love on people who I know have a good heart. Thankfully I have some amazing friends in real life who would stand by me no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. I want to offer some (((hugs))). Just remember forgiveness does not mean you have to associate with that person after you have forgiven them.

    ReplyDelete