Tuesday, January 31, 2012

And the frustration continues!

Went to the cardiologist today and I got nowhere. He seems to think that this fatigue & low energy could be an issue of dehydration. I had an EKG run and that showed I was in sinus rhythm. He assures me that I am not in afib so that is not what's causing the fatigue & low energy. I nearly told him that I know what afib feels like and I know my symptoms have NOTHING to do with a fib,but of course I didn't actually say that.

He wants me to increase my water intake and he had me schedule an Echo so he could make sure that there is no new structural issues with the heart. My Echo is next Thursday at 4:45pm. If nothing comes up in the Echo I have an appointment with him in 3 months.

So more tests and still nowhere closer to an answer...

I'm starting to feel like it's all in my head and I don't like that feeling. I know what I am feeling is not normal...even for a cardiac patient like me. I don't know what will happen if the Echo shows nothing and my symptoms haven't resolved in 3 months.

So I am still in limbo...

No comments:

Post a Comment